Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The View From Here

I thought a few pictures might be nice...so here they are!

The view from my window






And my apartment building



Inside my apartment building



And the building's dog. The doorman lets him in and the women put food on their doorsteps for him. I speak nicely to him and pet him...but when I do he tries to follow me in the apartment! :-) I think I need to name him...suggestions??




And finally, this is for those of you in Columbus who have had all the snow. You're not alone. And at least in the US they shovel sidewalks! :-)











8 comments:

j said...

How about 'black dog.' You could even give him hugs.

Cheryl said...

Looks a little like Janel's dog (my grand-dog) Diego. I think that's a good name for a dog.

Michelle said...

I like "Black Dog" :)

Kristie Abernathy said...

Maybe I'll find out how to say "Black Dog" in Romanian! ;-)

Meg said...

I was thinking Black dog too!! So I'm voting for Black dog in Romanian!

Thanks for sharing your pics.

Unknown said...

From you pictures, I can definitely understand why it reminds you of being in Chicago. =)

Hannah said...

câine negru..."black dog"

or

căţelus..."little dog"

I love online translation dictionaries. Romanian is pretty...to look at. I don't know how in the world you say these things. ;)

Ruth said...

Suggestions for the dog (Romanian in parentheses):
- Shadow (umbră)
- Charcoal (cărbune)
- Ebony (abanos)