Thursday, May 13, 2010

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!

I just wrote a new prayer letter, which I'll probably post on here, too, shortly. But in the prayer letter I said that you could see pictures of my adventures on here...so I better actually post some pictures! :-)

These are all the awesome MKs that I spent a week teaching in April up in the mountains. Romania really DOES have the best MKs! :-)


This is me teaching the kids while we were in the mountains. It really was more fun than it looks like in this picture!


I sent the kids on an alphabet photo scavenger hunt, which they loved! I was their picture for "K"!


Teaching my session on visual aides in The Republic of Moldova.


And these were my students!


As you can see I'm becoming quite Romanian!


And THIS little cutie is my new niece, Ella Rae Abernathy. She was born on May 3rd and is already so loved by her parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and many other friends and family. Welcome to the world, Ella Rae!


1 comment:

Ruth said...

Just finished reading your newsletter. God is doing great things, and it is such an inspiration to read and sense your faith in and closeness to our Lord! I am praying that God will show you His love and care of you in amazing ways, and fill you so full of His love, grace, and Spirit, that they overflow into the lives of those around you, and erases the feelings of loneliness.