Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Excuses, Excuses...

I am alive!
My computer died (I lost everything...but I have a cool new computer!), and couldn't remember my password to access my account. Ridiculous, I know...but that's what I get for saving my password on my computer instead of actually KNOWING it. I did, however, figure it out tonight, so I'm back.

So much has changed since April. And I don't have time to write about it tonight.
I'll sum it up with this:
My brother is married!
My parents live in Michigan now.
Our house has been sold.
I need a place to live!
My support is at 71%!!! WoooHOOO!!!
VBS was AWESOME and I loved being a space cadet...but I missed teaching the kids.
God is faithful.
The easiest part of my life is behind me.
I recite Philippians 4 to myself a lot these days.

So that's kinda where I am. I should update like this more often! It takes a lot less time! :-)
Hopefully...it won't be long before I post SOMETHING again.

No comments: